If you aspire to compete as an elite Paralympic athlete or simply want to get involved in disability sport, then please get in touch with an organisation below that suits your requirements.
15 Irish sports organisations are members of Paralympics Ireland.
- Archery Ireland
- Athleteics Performance Committee
- Badminton Ireland
- Canoeing Ireland
- Cerebral Palsy Sport Ireland (Football 7-aside, Boccia)
- Cycling Ireland
- Vision Sports Ireland (Football 5-aside)
- Irish Sailing Association
- Irish Table Tennis Association
- Irish Taekwondo Union
- Irish Wheelchair Association Sport (Powerlifting, Wheelchair Basketball, Wheelchair Rugby)
- Horse Sport Ireland
- Rowing Ireland
- Swimming Performance Committee
- Tennis Ireland
- Triathlon Ireland
Alternatively, please contact us and we would be delighted to help.